Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Trex Deck Blog

I built a Trex Deck about four years ago.  Trex billed its decking products at the time as "no-maintenance".  Since then my deck has been a nightmare of persistent mold that requires numerous cleaning materials just to make the deck look presentable.

I have tried to work with Trex regarding their poor product but it has gotten me nothing but more frustration.  I'm short on time now, but I look to use this blog as an entry way to warn other customers about Trex Decking and the many problems they will face with this poor product.

1 comment:

  1. We installed our deck about 5 years ago and it looks like crap. alot of the boards are detoriating, I have had it professionally cleaned but it does no good. Not sure what to do about it. I have emailed Trex but no answers.

    ReplyDelete